Thursday, February 2, 2012

Introduction

The Challenge has existed for 22 seasons and counting and is the greatest show in Television History.  Personally it has eclipsed the NBA and NHL as my third favorite sporting competition in the world.   Despite its popularity there isn't a place where you can go for detailed and astute analysis of what is going on.  Not to mention the fact that Facebook status messages weren't giving me the voice I desired to discuss the Challenge.    There is a void in the internet and I'd like to fill it.   Every Thursday we will give our thoughts on this week's episode.   And every Wednesday we will attempt to break down what to expect for the upcoming episode.  And then once a week we will either produce Power Rankings of the couples, do a look back in Challenge history or attempt to tackle a historical challenge argument.

I'd like for this to be a collaborative space, so please share your thoughts and comments.   Hope everyone enjoys.   I dont know if there are ridiculous Challenge spoilers out there - but please dont bring them to this board.

No comments:

Post a Comment